Elegant stately home surrounded by spectacular nature!
5081 Anif; Located near: Salzburg, Anif, Zoo Schlosspark Hellbrunn
A center point of culture and aesthetics – a tranquil life surrounded by spectacular nature
This stately home that sits in the center of private parkland fulfills your every desire: you’ll be living in an idyllic and tranquil location but still close to the city as the cultural metropolis Salzburg is in the immediate vicinity. A high standard of living at the international level is guaranteed!
The property is completely protected by a high fence and mature planting and protects the property from prying eyes; the desire for the highest level of security has been taken into account.
History was written in this house. The Austro-Hungarian Emperor Franz Joseph I and the German Emperor Wilhelm I were guests here and in 1881, Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria and his bride Princess Stephanie of Belgium spent their honeymoon at the villa. The house still hosts glamorous parties with artists and patrons from all over the world as guests.
The property underwent comprehensive renovations at the turn of the century and was extended to accommodate a large gym and spa area and a guest wing. Today it is in perfect condition.
The villa and its surroundings are like a precious gem in a perfect setting: the park and unobstructed view of the Luegg Pass have been declared a work of art: alpine vistas including a view of the blinking red light on Untersberg, there to guide planes and show them the way. As the new owner you also have the luxury of landing a helicopter in the large field just behind the house!
The villa has views in all four cardinal directions:
- to the north is Hohensalzburg fortress
- to the south are the Tennen and Hagen mountain ranges with views of Luegg Pass
- to the west lies Untersberg
- to the east you look out towards the zoo in the grounds of Hellbrunn Castle
Infrastructure and transportation:
Anif is located a few kilometers south of the state capital Salzburg. The property is a 15-minute drive away from Salzburg Airport. The next international airport is 2 hours away at Munich. The helicopter flight takes 30 minutes. There are supermarkets, restaurants, and the “Shopping Arena Alpenstraße“ mall in the immediate vicinity.
We strive to give our clients the best service possible so please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions. We'll do the research and get back to you promptly!
Please note that we are engaged as dual agents in this case. We have worked with the landlord in the past so there is a close professional relationship already in place.
We’d be delighted to arrange a showing of this exceptional property – virtual tours are also possible!
Your team at Elisabeth Rohr Real Estate
- central heating
- alarm system
- silent alarm
- security cam
- swimming pool
- laundry room
- balcony/terrace facing southwest
- bicycle storeroom
- garden use
- wellness area
- mountain view
- town view
- panoramic view
- steam room
- changing rooms
- wine cellar
Energy Performance Certificate
- Annual thermal energy index:
Your contact person for this property:
Mag. Elisabeth Rohr, MRICS, CIPS
Mobil: +43 699 15 85 36 63
- Type of use: Residential
- Property number: 1672
- Object type: House
- Construction year: ca. 1868
- For occupation: nach Absprache
- Living area: ca. 1.540,00 m2
- Usable area: ca. 1.540,00 m2
- Rooms: 16
- Plot area: 30.971,00 m2
- Condition: as new
The property has a surface area of over 1,540 m²/ 16,576 sq ft. that are spread out over the main building and the annex.
- Garden floor (semi basement): 245 m²/ 2,637 sq ft including the granny flat for household staff
- Gym and spa on 250 m²/ 2,690 sq ft: indoor pool, hammam, sauna and gym; a contained and fully-equipped panic room
- Ground floor / belle etage with reception rooms over approx. 280 m²/ 3,013 sq ft, plus loggias and terraces
- Upper level with sleeping quarters (5 bedrooms) and bathrooms over approx. 285 m²/ 3,067 sq ft, terrace
- Loft with 4 guests suites over 285 m²/ 3,067 sq ft, turret room on the floor above
The annex has a surface area of 175 m²/ 1,883 sq ft and houses an office, 3 garage parking places, a workshop and a boiler room.
Buying price: Price upon request
Land registry fee:
Real estate transfer tax: 3,5%
Commission: 3% of purchase price plus 20% VAT