Loft with large garden in Dornbach -- perfect in every way!
1170 Wien; Located near: Dornbach, Schwarzenbergpark, Schafberg, Neuwaldegg
A joyful existence awaits you…
... in this house that meets all the criteria for a premium standard of living.
If the walls could talk, they’d tell incredible stories… but even if they can’t, it’s certain that Johann Strauß and the Schrammel brothers ensured a relaxed atmosphere in the living room. Today’s living room was the dance hall and the orchestra room and the "good vibes" still resonate to this day -- you can feel them in every corner of this stunning room.
The property’s exciting history can be traced back to 1660; at the turn of the century it was home to a popular inn and entertainment venue named “The Golden Woodcock”.
When you get tired of the dramatic interior, you can withdraw to one of the many intimate spaces in this wonderful property where you can shut the door behind you.
Alternatively you can make the eagle’s nest your bedroom and lead a more or less unlimited existence or keep an eye on your large family.
In contrast to the “cathedral-like” feel of the interior, you have the lovely garden and the wellness oasis in zen style which has lots of potential: you can build a two storey guesthouse or a study with 100m²/1076 sq.ft. of floor space.
All the shops for daily staples are within walking distance (SPAR, Winkler bakery). The last stop of tram 43, that will take you directly to the center (Schottentor), is in the immediate vicinity.
Public and private schools and kindergardens are also in the neighborhood.
- open kitchen
- alarm system
- air conditioning
- storage room
- outdoor shower facilities
Energy Performance Certificate
- Annual thermal energy index: D 123.02 kWh/m²a
- valid until: 18.12.2024
Your contact person for this property:
Mobil: +43 664 516 5466
- Type of use: Residential
- Property number: 1470
- Object type: House
- Construction year: ca. 1883
- Floor: 1. OG
- Elevator: yes
- Living area: ca. 388,00 m2
- Rooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 3
- Terraces: 1 (ca. 162,00 m2)
- Garden: 452,00 m2
- Basement: 1 (ca. 13,60 m2)
- Storage room: 1
- Condition: NEUWERTIG
The floor space and rooms in detail (Top 2, 3 and parking space P1)
1st floor (US 2nd floor):
- Living room/kitchen diner 240m²/787 sq.ft. with a maximum height of 6,35 m/20 ft.
- 2 bedrooms each measuring 29m²/312 sq.ft. with a ceiling height of 3,20 m/10 ft.)
- Bathroom 11m²/118 sql.ft.
- Utility room 8m²/86 sq.ft.
- Storage room 1m²/10 sq.ft.
- Guest WC 3m²/32 sq.ft.
- Total entrance areas 23m²/247 sq.ft.
- Bedroom 25m²/270 sq.ft.
- Bathroom 16m²/172 sq.ft.
- WC 3m²/32 sq.ft.
Total floorspace around 388m²/4,176 sq.ft.
- Garden: 452m²/4,865 sq.ft.
- Terrace: 162m²/1,743 sq.ft.
- Wellness: 24m²/258 sq.ft.
- Cellar compartent: TOP 2 13,60m²/146 sq.ft.
- Parking space P1:13,36m²/144 sq.ft.
Buying price: 2.900.000,00 €
Land registry fee: 1,1%
Real estate transfer tax: 3,5%
Commission: 3% of purchase price plus 20% VAT