Iconic, 2-bed 1950s apartment near the Vienna Opera -- newly-refurbished!
1010 Wien; Located near: Staatsoper, Opernring, Ringstraße, Burggarten
Design lovers – welcome!
The comprehensive refurbishment of this 1950s apartment is complete and all the style elements from the period have been preserved. The landlord and the architect worked together to preserve the unique features and to ensure maximum comfort.
The premium property with French windows and Juliet balconies that look out over the Ring is absolutely unique and a work of art on account of the original built-in closet from 1957. The apartment is on the 2nd floor and the lease is limited to 5 years.
The fittings and fixtures are premium quality and extremely tasteful: a beautiful parquet floor, a ceiling-high wall mirror in the entrance area, a premium fitted kitchen with all appliances, and 2 tastefully appointed ensuite bedrooms.
The south-facing living room is air conditioned and the 2 bedrooms face the very quiet inner courtyard!
Here you’ll find a unique and trendy mix of classic and contemporary!
- fitted kitchen
- open kitchen
- passenger elevator
- air conditioning
- underground station close by
- storage room
- guest toilet
- town view
Energy Performance Certificate
- Annual thermal energy index: D 137.5 kWh/m²a
- valid until: 23.07.2029
Your contact person for this property:
Pia Valentina Schelling, B.SC. Zertifizierte Immobilienmakler Assistentin
Mobil: +43 664 516 5664
- Type of use: Residential
- Property number: 1457
- Object type: Apartment
- Construction year: ca. 1954
- Floor: 2. Etage
- Elevator: yes
- Term of lease: 5
- For occupation: ab sofort
- Living area: ca. 116,40 m2
- Rooms: 3.5
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 2
- Terraces: (ca. 0,50 m2)
- Balcony: ca. 0.5 m2
- Storage room: 1
- Condition: ERSTBEZUG
- Entrance hall (approx. 17,4 m²/187 sq.ft.)
- Open plan kitchen with living room (approx. 46,1 m²/496 sq.ft.)
- 2 spacious bedrooms (15m²/161 sq.ft. and 13 m²/139 sq.ft.)
- Walk-in closet accessible from the master bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and WC
- Guest bathroom with shower and vanity
- Guest WC
- Utility/storage room with plumbing in place for a washing machine and dryer
- Basement storage compartment
Total rent:* 2.491,26 €
* Rent + ancillary expenses (incl. VAT)
Rent: 2.030,00 €
Operating costs: 172,36 €
Hot water: 29,71 €
Elevator costs: 32,71 €
VAT: 226,48 €
Total monthly costs: 2.491,26 €
Commission: €5,435.47 incl. 20% VAT
Deposit: 7.473,78 €