Duplex apartment with terrace -- first occupancy!
1030 Wien; Located near: Schloss Belvedere, Schweizergarten
Finally: A Cut Above the Rest
A fabulous layout, lovely fittings and fixtures, excellent execution!
An architect as developer, so that each apartment is designed as if for personal use, and no expense has been spared on the fittings and fixtures and the workmanship. The French windows in the rooms have adjustable sun shades and the adjoining terrace is just one of the highlights that set this apartment apart from other properties currently on the market.
The three rooftop duplex apartments that have just been completed are a cut above the rest – the developer has remained true to his ideals of high aesthetics and professionalism down to the smallest detail.
Centrally located between the city and the new railway station!
The excellent location directly between Belvedere Palace and the Schweizergarten makes this development stand out. The close proximity of the city center, the new developments around the central railway station and Quartier Belvedere, and the Erste Bank Campus make the location interesting to all – couples, singles, professionals!
The entire property has been completely refurbished as part of the loft conversion. The plain façade has been beautifully finished with structured paint.
The public transportation network runs through the new central train station which gives you access to regional trains, the U1 subway line, the bus lines 13A and tram lines D, O, and 18. The O tram line is directly at your front door and it will take you to the city center in 10 minutes (Wien Mitte). There you can catch the CAT (City Airport Train) which will take you to the airport in just 16 minutes and from there to the rest of the world.
Daily shopping can be done on foot. The shops are also open on Sundays in case you’ve forgotten to buy something.
- underfloor heating
- open kitchen
- passenger elevator
- bathroom with window
- alarm system
- air conditioning
- balcony/terrace facing northeast
- bicycle storeroom
- storage room
- external sun protection
- guest toilet
- panoramic view
- double glazing windows
- barbeque area
Energy Performance Certificate
- Annual thermal energy index: B 27.4 kWh/m²a
- valid until: 17.02.2027
Your contact person for this property:
Mag. Elisabeth Rohr, MRICS, CIPS
Mobil: +43 699 15 85 36 63
- Type of use: Residential
- Property number: 1402
- Object type: Apartment
- Construction year: ca. 2020
- Floor: 1. DG
- Elevator: yes
- For occupation: ab sofort
- Living area: ca. 140,25 m2
- Rooms: 4.5
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 3
- Terraces: 2 (ca. 59,27 m2)
- Storage room: 3
- Condition: ERSTBEZUG
- Entrance hall (approx. 18,70 m²/200 sq.ft.)
- Bedroom (approx. 21,99 m²/236 sq.ft.) with ensuite bathroom (approx. 5,30 m²)
- Two more bedrooms (approx. 12,21 m²/130 sq.ft. 12,3 and 8 m²/86 sq.ft.)
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower (approx. 8,15 m²/93 s.ft.)
- Two storage rooms (approx. 2,35 m²/25 sq.ft.and approx. 5,12 m²/55 sq.ft.)
- Livimg/dining/kitchen (approx. 52,06 m²/466 sq.ft.)
- Storage room (approx. 2,34 m²/92 sq.ft.)
- Separate WC (approx. 2,34 m²/25 sq.ft.)
- Terrace (approx. 26,93 m²/290 sq.ft.)
- Rooftop terrace (approx. 32,34 m²/344 sq.ft.)
Buying price: 1.145.000,00 €
Operating costs: 266,00 €
VAT: 26,60 €
Land registry fee:
Real estate transfer tax: 3,5%
Commission: €41,220.00 incl. 20% VAT