Excellent family apartment with large balcony in the best part of Döbling!
1190 Wien; Located near: Billrothstraße, Döblinger Hauptstraße, Rudolfinerhaus
Classic period apartment with an excellent layout and large balcony in the best part of Döbling
Are you looking for a perfect family apartment in one of the nicest and greenest districts of Vienna? We’re pleased to offer this excellent 4.5-room apartment situated on the 2nd floor of a well-maintained and elegant period building in the Döblinger Cottage area. The building was erected in 1898 and the attic was converted in 2002 at which time the apartment on the 2nd floor was built. Laid out over approximately 210 m²/2,260 sq.ft. and a 24 m²/258 sq.ft. balcony, the apartment is spacious enough for a family. The south, east, and west exposure means you have sun and shade. Next to the kitchen loggia, there is a large, roofed balcony with views over the green and leafy neighborhood. There is a generous parking place in the building’s private parking lot just in front of the house.
Public transportation with tram line 38 and bus lines 35A & 10A is within walking distance. You’re also very close to Döblinger Hauptstraße where you will find a range of shops for daily essentials (BILLA, SPAR Gourmet, bakeries, banks) Schools, kindergartens and medical facilities are all easily accessible.
We’d be delighted to show you this exceptional apartment!
We are committed to providing our clients with as much information as they need, so don’t hesitate to call us with further questions! We’ll do the research and get back to you promptly!
Please note that we are engaged as dual agents in this instance.
- fitted kitchen
- passenger elevator
- balcony/terrace facing east
- balcony/terrace facing south
- bathroom with window
- customisable rooms
- swing doors
- guest toilet
Energy Performance Certificate
- Annual thermal energy index: C 87 kWh/m²a
- valid until: 01.05.2023
Your contact person for this property:
Mobil: +43 664 516 5466
- Type of use: Residential
- Property number: 1536
- Object type: Apartment
- Construction year: ca. 1898
- Floor: 2. Etage
- Elevator: yes
- For occupation: nach Vereinbarung
- Living area: ca. 210,00 m2
- Rooms: 4.5
- Bathrooms: 3
- WCs: 2
- Terraces: (ca. 27,06 m2)
- Balcony: ca. 24.04 m2
- Basement: 1 (ca. 2,34 m2)
- Storage room: 1
- Condition: GEPFLEGT
- Entrance hall approx. 17 m²/183 sq.ft.
- Guest WC
- Utility/storage room with plumbing for a washing machine
- Bedroom 1 approx. 21m²/226 sq.ft. with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 / “Kabinett” / Au pair room approx. 9m²/97 sq.ft. with a small bathroom
- Kitchen approx. 21m²/226 sq.ft. leading out to a small loggia – the perfect place for you herb garden
- Dining room approx. 20 m²/215 sq.ft.
- Spacious living room (approx. 55 m²/592 sq.ft. with open fireplace and access to a approx. 24m²/258 sq.ft. roofed balcony
- Bedroom 3 approx. 24 m²/258 sq.ft. with access to the balcony
- En suite bathroom with natural lighting
- Separate WC
- Walk-in closet approx. 9m²/97 sq.ft.
Buying price: 1.790.000,00 €
Buying price/m2: 8.523,81 €
Operating costs: 460,00 €
Maintenance funds: 250,80 €
Parking: 14,00 €
Others: 2,00 €
Elevator costs: 80,50 €
VAT: 57,05 €
Land registry fee:
Real estate transfer tax: 3,5%
Commission: 3% of purchase price plus 20% VAT